Friday, June 24, 2011

Funeral in 8 hours

I can't sleep. I just keep thinking that tomorrow is my father's funeral. The past 10 years are now over. I didn't think I'd be burying a parent at 25 years old. I have so many complex emotions about this right now and I just wish I had someone to talk to, but no one is awake. He's really gone, and never coming back. on one hand it comforts me. no more fear or anger is left. only relief. on the other hand, i will never hear my dad's voice or see him look back at me again. He's gone. and I don't know how to feel about it. I'm nervous about seeing the body. What will that stir in me? What will happen to me?

1 comment:

  1. Oh love, I miss you and I hope you will be alright, however hard this.

    Sending you love and good energies!

    ♥ Angie

    ReplyDelete