Sunday, July 4, 2010

The break up

Well, it's been an interesting day. Tried to text the ex to wish him happy birthday. (Fun breaking up right before that.) He just ignored me. It was his idea to break up, and I agreed it would be best. I am not as upset as I thought I would be. I am still hurt by him telling me to just get over being depressed and just to "quit having panic attacks" or my personal favorite he said right before calling it quits, "I can control my emotions, why can't you?" That's on par with telling a cancer patient to just get over it and my body isn't eating itself away, why is yours? I thought it was really unfair that I had to be there for all of his problems and try to understand all of them, but the second I have any problems, it's an inconvenience to him, and I just need to get over it.

Well, that's the extent of my rant about him that you'll get, because that's all I have to rant about. It was a good relationship. I gained a lot of knowledge and life experience. I felt love for the first time. We just weren't compatible enough at the end of the day. I don't regret it one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment